Here are some quick ways to avoid everyday diseases:
1.Keeping warm and clean to avoid common colds.
2. Brushing your teeth to avoid plaque and scurvy.
3. Taking regular showers to avoid lice related diseases among other worms that carry pathogens.
4. Eating right to avoid indigestion and ulcers.
5. Regular exercise to improve natural immunity.
6. Being positive minded to avoid stress and worry plus anxiety.
7. Working hard to avoid early dementia and arthritis.
8. Playing and jogging to avoid obesity.
9. Singing or reading to avoid some memory lapse related diseases.
10. Eating fruits to improve overall bodily defenses against illnesses.
You can be as healthy as you want.
It is all a matter of decision making.
Yes, follow these ten steps and you will do well, health-wise.
Better Living Children and health Cleanliness Disease control Funding for health care Help for Refugees Hepatitis Hiv/AIDS HIV and PLWDs Keeping kids safe from diseases loving our children in good health Moral Support Our World Persons living with HIV and AIDS PLWDs Pneumonia Politics Proper health measures Protecting Our Children Refugees Support and Care for PLWDs the children are the future women and health