Henry’s Care Initiative for Gender Equality and Poverty Alleviation
The Henry’s Care Initiative For Charity Works
We are big on charity. It is one of the pioneering ideas of our organization. There are several items that are on our charity list. These include:
- Offering assistance to Persons Living with Disabilities. (PLWDs).
- Fighting against gender based violence.
- HIV and AIDS awareness.
- Offering assistance to safeguard women and girls against female genital mutilation.
- Donation of sanitary pads to school-going girls.
- Provision of educational material to both school-going girls and women.
- Lobbying for human rights for the weak and underprivileged women and girls in rural areas.
- Championing gender mainstreaming.
- Offering support for disaster relief.
- Donation of masks, sanitizers, water tanks and soaps to the underprivileged societies across Kenya during this COVID-19 period.
- Offering of free sensitization education on health and health care to communities in Kenya.
- Provision of fresh and clean drinking water.
- Advocacy for the persons lobbying for human rights.
Some of Our Charity Goals
Protection of Human Rights
We work towards protection of Human Rights for the girls and women who are abused by their parents, siblings and family relatives. This also includes the PLWDs-Persons Living With Disabilities.
This is our major goal. We have a vision to offer better health care to more parties than we have already. These are the girls and women from the underprivileged sectors of society.
Championing Gender Equality
We believe that girls and women deserve equal rights as men in politics, business and education. Therefore we lobby for this on their behalf.
On top of all of the above, we are always working very hard to secure funding for our charity events from international donors and local ones alike. We have set aside a reasonable portion for this specific purpose, carrying out charity events and helping the most vulnerable societies of Kenya. We still need more and hence the numerous applications to international donors for funding. We are very grateful for those who have helped our course over the years.